1. To develop individuals who hold excellent skills and qualifications in all aspects through commitment to practical and continued participation in events.
2. To develop well-rounded individuals who are intellectual, proactive and ethical.
3. To develop healthy and athletic individuals by increasing their athletic performance through a combination of good management and knowledgeable expertise.
4. To develop responsible and caring individuals who will contribute to the harmony and well-being of the college.
5. To manage the college finances wisely through a systematic approach to financial management.
6. To develop individuals with deep spiritual values who can be virtuous and morally accountable.
7. To present a respectable image of the college through the engagement of healthy cultural activities.
Updated:: 13/08/2018 [zulkif]